OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Last of my $20 Doans can tube calls...ONLY 1 LEFT!

Started by barry, September 18, 2012, 12:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Funds pending, I now only have one Doans can tube call left. It is made from one of the large Doans cans and it has some fine gobbles and gobbler yelps in it. It ain't purty but the turkeys don'y know that when they hear it.

I have these 5 Doan's pill can tube calls left for sale. Make that 4, one dark green is sold pending funds
Due to cost and availability these will be the last ones that I will sell for $20  – that includes shipping.

This is also the first time I'm offering the larger/taller can call. I don't have a sound file on it but it makes a great gobbler yelp as well as gobble.

PM me if you are interested.

The following link shows one of the small cans ready to use and has some video of me calling with one. You can also read the remarks from some of the guys on here that have one of these calls.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,24151.0.html

woodwzrd

If you guys don't own one of Barry's pill can tubes you have no idea what you are missing. I have one of each size and they are awesome. I have no idea how he stuffs so many feathers up in those little cans but they are there. I plan to kill a bird with one of them this fall yet. They can do it all.  :icon_thumright: