OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Sunday 09-18-12 I find Some things Sickening.....

Started by pappy, September 16, 2012, 11:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I would like for you to go to this site....http://www.zazzle.com/gifts?ch=sirleetees
I want you to tell me why someone would lower themselves to a level of ignorance for the almighty buck?
Acts 17:30,31  And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

It actually makes me sick to think that the world is easily swayed from God, sick in my Spirit, as I pray for those who are weak, and unsure.
"Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in time of trouble ..." Psalm 40:1
But all in all I stand, I stand in the Strength and Glory of Christ, keeping the Hope and Enduring Dream of Heaven alive and well. Join me in boycotting such things as these monstrosities and the people who do their best to fool the weak into believing that there is no God, no heaven and NO final Judgement.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

snoodlum

I agree ! Even the majority of delegates , by  voice vote , at a recent national convention, declared that they did not want God to be a part of their platform . All predicted by the Bible in end time prophecy. Let's be ready, for our redemption draws near !

BOFF

Thank you for your steadfast roots in the Lord.

God Bless,
David B.

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Eric Gregg

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)