OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Devotional for Thursday 9/6/2012

Started by Roostem33, September 05, 2012, 10:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

What may we say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us? He who did not keep back his only Son, but gave him up for us all, will he not with him freely give us all things?   Who will say anything against the saints of God? It is God who makes us clear from evil. Who will give a decision against us? It is Christ Jesus who not only was put to death, but came again from the dead, who is now at the right hand of God, taking our part. Romans 8: 31-34

Adversity can be defined as something acting against you. We may feel as if many things are acting against us: a betrayal at work, family disagreement, failures or disappointments, or periods of spiritual dryness. But you can be sure that God is always and forever on our side. He has chosen us, forgiven us, and purified us. He fights for us, pleads for us, and is stronger than any adversity we might face.

Lord help me through my daily ups and down's, always remind me that it is You that I lean on when adversity comes into my life. Thanks for all that You do in my life each and every day! In Jesus name, Amen

Have a great day,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

snoodlum

Thanks for your faithfulness ! Psalm 146 : 5-6 " Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his GOD : Which made heaven, and the earth, the sea, and all that therein is : which keepeth truth for ever . Amen :cross2:

Crawdad