turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Available Lanyards

Started by savduck, August 30, 2012, 10:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Leather trumpet lanyards. I had some orders and got some extra leather. Had some new color combos i wanted to try on my two tone delux lanyards. I also got some new bead material. These are all available.

Both of these are my Delux Checkered model. Black accents, with buff horn and brass(SOLD). On the right is Saddle accents with buff horn, brass, and wood bead. $ 35 each TYD. The black accent is on hold for a few days. One of our board members said he may want it.

These are a new color combination. Delux two tone model. Natural leather main wit accents. On left is Black accents with Buff horn, brass, and wood bead. On right is Saddle accents with white bone and brass beads.   $ 35 each TYD.

These are also a new color combo for me, Again my Delux two tone model. On left is Dark brown main with natural accents and neck band, brass and buff horn bead. On right is Saddle main, natural accents, brass and bamboo stained beads. $35 each TYD

These are two of my standard model. On left is Black with brass and white bead(SOLD). On right is saddle with brass and buff horn bead.(SOLD) $30 each TYD
Georgia Boy

savduck

Georgia Boy