OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayer for Wisdom

Started by Eric Gregg, July 30, 2012, 11:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

Hey Guys,
I have a couple of pressing issues that I really need God's wisdom on how to handle. I am facing the possibility of having to make a tough dicision with a touchy issue and really want to have peace about what to do.

Thanks for all of your prayers in the past.

Eric

snoodlum

If any of you lack wisdom,let him ask of God , that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  James 1:5        I pray that you hear from heaven . Amen

Turkey Beard

Prayers for your situation from another Eric...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

turkey slayer

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Eric Gregg

Greetings;
First of all thank you guys for the prayers. I can testify that they have worked and I believe God has given me the direction I need to take.
I will fill in more details with a further praise report.......but just know that God is good and does speak to us if we will listen.

:thanks: :mycross:

Eric Gregg

Well Guys, here is what I was requesting prayer for:
After years of preparing myself and some time spent as Assoc. Pastor/Youth minister I have an opportunity to step into a Senior Pastor position. The church is a small country church but has been around for many years.

Guys, I can tell you that this has been a long time in the making for me and have to work hard to get to this point. The heaviness of the responsibilty is overwhelming and something that I do not take lightly. My wife and I go for a visit and try out this Sunday, so help me pray that I will give it my best, be myself, and that God will bless our time there.

Prayers sent by O.G. members work :jesus-cross:

Thanks