News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers for Mother in law and family

Started by BOFF, July 24, 2012, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Thank you for the prayers!!

They have been felt and greatly appreciated bu the family.

Dialysis continues, though her weight keeps dropping more, thus making us think her kidneys are functioning. Her Nephrologist has been on vacation, and Mrs. Hester should see him today. No One has been able to give a reason as to why she is still on dialysis.

It appears our prayers have been answered, as the 2nd testing from her Nephrologist, after the kidney biopsy, shows no signs or symptoms of anything being wrong.

She did go ahead and see  the Oncologist Wednesday (last week) to review the testing what looked like cancer. He wanted to do more testing. No results back yet per his testing, though.

God is working, thank you, please keep up the prayers for complete healing!!

God Bless,
David B.

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

BOFF

Thank you for the continues prayers.

MIL saw the Oncologist, and he saw no reason after further test to do a bone marrow biopsy, and her kidney function according to blood work was normal. She is still doing dialysis, and has another infection currently in the same area the abscess was removed.

Doing better, but not out of the woods!!!

God Bless,
David B.

Hognutz

My prayer is that your Mother-In-Law continues to get "good news" and that the doctors get this figured out get her back on her feet as soon as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, David.. :cross2:

Mike

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

BOFF

Good news as my mother in law is off dialysis for 2 weeks. As long as her test are normal during this time, she will have the port removed.

Praise God!!

Thank you for your prayers!!

God Bless,
David B.