turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers for Mother in law and family

Started by BOFF, July 24, 2012, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Please lift my mother in law up in prayer.

Some have already read the condensed story in last Friday's devotional.

My family is really tired- self, my wife, father in law, mother in law.

Mother in law started dialysis today, after having surgery for the port. She  will have it tomorrow, and then a biopsy on the kidneys Friday, and then the Dr. shocked us by reporting she will be discharged home, and continue dialysis at another hospital!!

This was not the original plans he reported earlier. We would feel more comfortable with her remaining in the hospital for continued care, and are worried about now needing continued dialysis.

Please pray and claim complete healing for my mother in law. Please pray for the Dr. to communicate honestly, and effectively with us and what the plan is for her treatment. Please ask for energy, strength, and peace for us, and for wisdom and knowledge for us, and all involved, being guided by the Holy Spirit, in my mother in law's care.

Thank you!!

God Bless,
David B.

Duke0002

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

lightsoutcalls

God, I ask you, believing for my friend David and his family.  I ask that You would provide the peace that Your word describes as being beyond our own abilities to understand... a peace that settles our minds and our hearts even in times of confusion, turmoil and questioning.  God, I pray that You would bring clarity as to the course of treatment, strength for each new day and healing as only You can provide.  I ask each of these things in the name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

misfire

My prayers are sent for all of you, especially your mother in law
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

turkey slayer

pappy

David, my prayers are headed heavenly for you and the family and the doctor and those responsible for your mother inlaws healthcare. Keep Isaiah 41:10 close to your heart....Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness......pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

shadetree callers

Eric Gregg

Gus_13

Prayers sent for you and your family.
Strut. Gobble. Die.

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

BOFF

Thank you gentlemen!!

It's been a tiring time. MIL started dialysis last week, and is scheduled for it Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday every week. She went back to the hospital today, after being discharged Friday, as the Dr. got some test back and didn't like what he saw/read.

He wants to do further testing, and believes she may have cancer, and is concerned with it being in her bones? (Rather unclear).

Please continue your prayers.

Many heartfelt thanks!!!

God Bless,
David B.

Duke0002

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net