OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Allen Sentell (Newmoon turkey calls)

Started by rem 300, July 14, 2012, 08:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rem 300

I was wondering if anyone knows if Mr. Sentell is still making calls, If so I would like his contact info. Thanks for any info

merocustomcalls

I heard a rumor that he sold all his equipment and is not making calls anytime soon.  I hope that's not true because he is one of the best.

nitro

Brian is correct I am afraid.. I last corresponded via email with Alan about 6 months ago ..and he said he wasn't making calls. I wish I could provide more encouraging news.

One of the best two sided pot calls I ever had was from Alan. I gave it to Jose' Calaco before I left Durango, Mexico.. It had called up 3 Gould's turkeys..thought I could easily replace it with another when I returned home..

Not so easy to do. I did eventually get a white oak pot two sider from Alan..It is not going anywhere.
Royal Slam 2008

stumpy

I used to talk to him everyday and I havent heard from him in a year now, I wish he would get back into making calls, he built some great calls and was always coming up with new and improved designs.

Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

rem 300

Thats not the news I was hoping to hear but, thats what I expected. Thanks guys

ccleroy

Hate to hear that as he was next on my trumpet list.

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

rem 300

Quote from: nitro on July 15, 2012, 11:30:49 PM
Sentell convertible..........

Ahem.. :lol:

He sure made some nice calls.. I really hope to aquire one in the future.. Thats a nice call Nitro!!

ccleroy

nitro

Royal Slam 2008

gaswamp

rem 300

ccleroy

Quote from: nitro on July 16, 2012, 09:54:24 AM
Quote from: ccleroy on July 15, 2012, 11:39:38 PM
I hate you.... Lol

I have more photos I can post.........  :turkey2:

O I know you do!! Bring them to the river next time so I can give them a test run buddy!