News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Central Alabama Guy

Started by Firewhatfire, July 12, 2012, 02:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firewhatfire

Hi Phil Morris here,

I gave up hunting a while back due to paochers shooting at my birds right in front of me.  I took up alot of other hobbies before finding a lathe.  I turn Custom pens primarily www.philspenstudio.weebly.com and have recently been introduced to trumpet calls.  After being asked if I could make one and stumbling through I have now made 3.  The first one was given away to the guy who let me check his out.  I posted the 2nd already on the here.  Hopefully I can get them mastered to the point I can add them to my website for sale.  I always welcome comments and critiques and take them as intended(to improve what I am working on)  So if you see me post something don't hesitate to be honest about it.  It is truly appreciated.   

Oh and I like to enjoy life more than I like to eat(and I really like to eat) So the things I post may seem a little wild at times.  But sometimes a story just has to be told........such as my 2nd post on here......a dream wedding.  I should have started with this one but oh well it is my 3rd.

Phil
And so I learned what solitude really was. It was raw material-awesome, mallleable, older than men or worlds or water. And it was merciless- for it let a man become precisely what he alone made of himself.--Gus Orviston

Turkey Call Maker

Jim

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Sully53

captin_hook

Basser69

Welcome to OG my friend! Glad to see you made it!!! :welcomeOG:

Scott

turkey slayer

hootn

welcome from shelby county.

scott

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.