News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Reloading

Started by Old Gobbler, July 09, 2012, 09:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

The Reloading Section

Guys I want to explain to you that after some consultation with my legal council {lawyer} hate to even say the word - It is determined that there are some liability issues with letting the reloading section  run in its current form ,  in particular if anyone hurts them selves , It could also put me and my families security and future at risk - After being advised of this , with a heavy heart I have had to close it down -   sorry

The staff , my Wife , and I are the benefactors for this site , we take precious time out of our daily lives and families to maintain this site to a high standard it is - OG is a family orientated site , it is maintained to a standard that a young child can log onto here and see nothing questionable - OG is not a flop house for trolls and troublemakers - It is a privately owned and operated site , being a member here is a privilege --We have had some people not happy with the fact we do not allow people to promote 88 , 93 and I have seen 110 yards   , or the smack talk or school girl drama revolving around that subject - the people that have dug their heels in on that issue and cant get over it ...thats  their own problem , they will have to deal with it - I cant help them with their issue

--SK   

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon