turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Friday Devotional 07/06/12 "Gift from above"

Started by BOFF, July 05, 2012, 11:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Just thankful for the many Blessings from God, and the gift of eternal life, through His son Jesus Christ!!

Romans 6:23(NKJV)

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

In looking up the definition of gift, Dictionary.com defines it as:

"something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present."

Eternal life is a gift. Not something you can work for, or earn. Not something you can ever repay. However, the "gift", still has to be acknowledged, and taken.

What are you waiting on?

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for your love, grace, blessings, and the eternal salvation we have through your son Jesus. Help us to share your gift with others around us. May our words, deeds, and actions be pleasing to you. For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.   

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

turkey slayer

misfire

Thanks David. I know that there is NOTHING I could ever do to eatn this gift that God has given me
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net