OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

BIG BIG shoutout to Burris Optics Co.

Started by VAarrowslinger, July 05, 2012, 10:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAarrowslinger

I'd like to give a big ringing endorsement to Burris Optics...I recently sent a Burris FF2 in for repairs. This sight was out of warranty and the damage was self inflicted by myself. I sent a letter with the sight explaining the damage and asking for repairs if cost allowed. Well...Today I recieved what I thought would be my repaired FF2 but instead I got a brand new replacement. Thank you Burris. I have guns with other Holo sights but I will  buy Burris if at all possible in the future.

chatterbox

Fantastic company with a top notch product, and even better customer service. As I add optics to my firearms, they will all be Burris. :icon_thumright:

hookedspur

Quote from: chatterbox on July 07, 2012, 08:57:56 AM
Fantastic company with a top notch product, and even better customer service. As I add optics to my firearms, they will all be Burris. :icon_thumright:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT !!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BurrisOptics

Awesome!  Good to hear they got you squared away.   :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the support, guys. 

mossyoakpro

That is spectacular!!  That kind of customer service in today's world is unheard of....Thanks Burris!!!  That is whay I have 2 of their Fastfires and will be adding more as I need them.

You guys ROCK!!!  :z-guntootsmiley:
Phillippians 4:13

sugarray

mossyoakpro

If only he would answer my pm  :'(

I have a question for him....I am sure they are busy with the SHOT coming up and all.  Thanks for a great product!!!
Phillippians 4:13

BurrisOptics

Sorry man.  I don't check in here much until turkey season starts getting close.  You'll have a PM on the way in just a few.

chatterbox

I have another endorsement for them!
When I was mounting my FFIII on my 336 base, I stripped out one of the holes in the base.  :character0029:
Feeling really stupid, I emailed Burris, and they sent me a new base, and additional screws as well.
This company has the best customer service I have ever dealt with. It is very obvious they care about the people that use their products, and want them to be 100% satisfied!
Try getting that kinda help from other companies!