turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remington Adjustable Length Spacer Kit

Started by mohall64, July 05, 2012, 02:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohall64

I am wondering if anyone has used one of Remington's adjustable length of pull spacer kits #19481.  If so, how was the fit or any problems?  I would like to use this on my Model 1100 youth and get rid of the Sims slip out pad.
He will only be bigger next season!!!!

Mattyd

My wife and I both have them..She has the 870 Compact Jr and we shared for a little.  She uses the gun...spacers out... I use the gun..spacers in but it was still too short for me.  I then purchased the regular compact and use no spacers...pretty good so far.

mohall64

Thanks Mattyd

Are you using the Supercell synthetic stock recoil pad with the LOP kit?   :drool:

Mattyd

Yes.  Now mind you I didn't buy a special kit as we purchased guns that the spacers come with the gun.  Both have the super cell.  Nice!

mohall64

Thanks for the info but these well not fit my gun (too old) says Remington.  Will just continue to use a slip on pad I guess.

ncturkey

You could change the stock out. If it is a deicated turkey gun you may want to look at a Remington Shurshot Stock. They are a little hard to foind but it could be a good option for ya.