turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nitro Megaweights Pattern

Started by WiLL B, July 04, 2012, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiLL B

I patterned the New Nitro Mega Weights today. I was impressed! This is in a Benelli SBE with the Heavy 13 .656 Heavy Shot Choke in a 26'' barrel. I got 263 hits in a 10'' circle at a taped 40 yards! This gun really likes the Heavy 13 choke it shoots all Heavy Shot and Lead loads very well. But I will be hunting with this Nitro load next year. Nitro Mega Weight 3.5'' 2 7/16 oz's of 4,5,6,7 shot.

captin_hook

BandedSpur

Great pattern with some very hard hitting shot.

nyhunter

yelpy

That's a fine pattern.  :icon_thumright: The SBEII that I have likes the Hevi 13 chokes, .667 and .671 constrictions.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mohall64

What is the cost of these shells?
He will only be bigger next season!!!!

WiLL B

Quote from: mohall64 on July 14, 2012, 11:41:49 AM
What is the cost of these shells?
I think I paid $8 and some change. Not gonna shoot em at doves!

ryanva88

Nice Pattern!

Just purchased some nitro #7's today for my 870 and cant wait to pattern.

for 25 shells were also $8.25 per shell

Nick_The_Tinkerer

Quotefor 25 shells were also $8.25 per shell
:z-dizzy:

and im complaining about the price of Heavy-13  :help:

nate12285

Gold Spur

That's bad to the bone right there!!! :fud:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

SumToy

Looks good.  If you want the numbers to go up open it up some.  670 to 675.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

WiLL B

Quote from: SumToy on February 07, 2013, 09:53:25 PM
Looks good.  If you want the numbers to go up open it up some.  670 to 675.
Have you tested some of these shells? I was expecting some others to post how their gun shot these shells. I don't really want my pattern any tighter I'm satisfied with it for hunting. I'm wondering what it looks like up close though.

SumToy

Had a guy test a blend of some kind sat.  It had the blue paint on top if that tells you anything. It was a Nova and it put 317 with a 673.  I have the pattern I you want I email it to you.   Now as your pattern I will say 20 will be a hole and 25 a 75% in a soccer ball. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA