OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

F/S Knoxx Specop recoil reducing stock Remington 870 12 ga.

Started by hobbes, July 01, 2012, 04:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hobbes

This is the Knoxx recoil reducing adjustable stock and forearm in black.  It fits a Remington 870 12 ga.  My son has used this the last two seasons in order to shorten length of pull and reduce recoil.  The stock and forearm are in great condition.  The packaging is not included.  It looks like the stock came with a long allen rench for installation, but I haven't been able to locate it.  I was able to use a longer T handle allen rench for removal.  If I find it I'll send it, but dont' count on that.  The cheek pad was added for comfort.  

I'll take $75 for the stock/forearm w/cheek pad plus shipping.  Paypal would be my preferred method of payment.  I'll ship using USPS in whichever method you are willing to pay for.  I'm in Helena, MT if you need to check out shipping costs.

It may take me a day or two to respond, but I'll respond in any order I receive interest.  

stock/forearm and cheek pad when I first bought it (sling and shotgun are NOT included)

photo of it installed on 870 Remington

photo of it removed a few days ago

lowoctane

:morning:
It's been my experience with AR stocks that they are loose and make quite a bit of noise. Are these any different? Thx!
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life