turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Coming to God.....the Truth Be Known 6/24/12

Started by pappy, June 24, 2012, 11:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

"Without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe
that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him."
Hebrews 11:6.

Over the years I have shared my thoughts on this very verse, because it is so essential to believe in God fully, before WE come to Him, or else why would we seek out a God we only believe in partially?  To seek out a partial reward?  To have our prayers answered only in part? Surely not, we should seek out God 100% by faith, believing  100%, in order to please Him who is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
If you do not believe that, you certainly will never come to God. How is it possible for a man to come to One whose very existence he doubts? That matter must be settled or there cannot be any real coming to God.
Romans !0:11 reminds us... For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.  So, we Know that we need not be ashamed to come to Him, but not come to Him in part, nor come to Him in fear, but by Faith, and 100% believing. How hard is it? Oh, let me say this, Satan will do what he can do put obstacles in our way, but when we put our faith to work, God puts His plan into gear, and Satan cannot throw his monkey wrench into the mix, because God rewards those who diligently seek Him......
So let us take the first step by faith and grow into the Lord through faith and in faith continue to walk with Him along the paths of righteousness, for at the end of life's trail is the reward of those who seek Him diligently, eternal peace.........
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Vaturkey

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

slamman

BOFF

turkey slayer

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

snoodlum