turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Friday Devotional 06/22/2012

Started by BOFF, June 22, 2012, 12:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

This week has been a good week, mainly filled with operation of the bull dozier, backhoe, and motor grader. Today was a project of putting in a large culvert, to divert water off the road way. As I was working the backhoe to make room for the culvert, I got to thinking about the control I had to work the earth and move the water in the direction I wanted. 

God, like the project of moving the earth with the backhoe, does the same with us. He shapes us, molds us, and formed us the way He wanted. 

Isaiah 64:8 (NIV1984)

8 Yet, O Lord, you are our Father.
    We are the clay, you are the potter;
    we are all the work of your hand.

And like today's project, which turned out as planned, God's making of us, turned out the way He had planned.

Have you thanked Him today, for the way you were made?

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for another day you have given me. Forgive me of my complaining, and help me to seek your will for my day to day affairs. Let us focus on the talents and abilities you formed in us, rather than those we think we need, and do not have. We know you have plans for us to prosper, and ask for guidance through the Holy Spirit to bring glory and honor to You, and You alone. 

For it is in Jesus name I ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

601hand

Roostem33

Great message David, thanks!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer

slamman

Thank you God Bless and good weekend ahead.

pappy

David, always pondering on His mighty works, and even though He may have broken the mold after He made me.....I still praise Him for His continuous shaping of my life...Praise His Holy Name!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Thanks David, glad to know that God is still shaping me today
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net