turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

God is AWESOME

Started by 601hand, June 19, 2012, 07:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

601hand

I am fairly new to this forum. It is so great to see that there is a section where people are praising God and sharing devotions with one another. I think if anyone can really appreciate Gods creation, it's people like us who enjoy the outdoors. Although most of us on here don't personally know each other in feel that we share two common interest that make us brothers. They are the love of the great outdoors and Jesus Christ. Being a Christian in today's world is not the easiest task. I fail miserably everyday.  I am trying to turn my life around and get back on the straight and narrow path.  I have two little ones that are depending on me for that. Please keep me in your prayers and let's pray for each other.  Have a blessed day.

Ryan

misfire

Welcome aboard Ryan. This is the first forum I check every day. Jack, Dale, David, Wendell and Jody do a fantastic job with providing very insightful passages. I would love to see this sub forum grow bigger than any of the others, and that should be everyone's goal in life, SPREAD the WORD every chance you get!!!! You have my prayers, as does everyone on here

Lee
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

lightsoutcalls

Ryan,
  Let me second the welcome.  This is a place where we can share our joys, our trials, our frustrations and our failures.  We recognize that if it weren't for the grace of God, none of us would be worth spit.  We also recognize what you said, that every day life is a challenge, and making the right decisions in a given moment is not as easy as we would like to think. 
   You are among friends here.
God bless,
Wendell
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Turkey Beard

I'll "third" the welcome and it's appropriate because I have 3 daily devotionals that I read.  This is the first one I come to on the site and I also receive the Daily Sportsman's Devotional (that is quoted here occasionally) and I read "The Upper Room."  It's great to have a church family to be face to face with as well as a group of cyber-church-family members!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Crawdad

I'm also new to this site & it is good to know that is shared by so many of my Christian brothers, God bless you all.

Roostem33

Welcome Ryan, it is awesome to have a place where we can share the good news of Jesus Christ with fellow sportsmen. God Bless!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

dlquinn

I too really appreciate this section....the devotionals are read and appreciated on a daily basis.  :jesus-cross:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

Eric Gregg

Welcome to the forum
I believe that this section speaks well of the folks that run OG that will allow us to get on here and share our faith in Christ as hunters and men. Let us pray for one another that God will strengthen us all in our walks with him.

Glad you have come on board!

Duke0002

Welcome, Ryan.

As others have said, we're so glad that OG provides this forum.  The Lord has blessed this effort, strengthening/comforting so many. 

I think we're coming up on a 3 year anniversary of this forum.

turkey slayer

:welcomeOG: welcome Ryan, your right this is a great section!

TnTurk

Welcome to OG Ryan.  I applaude you and your efforts to be a good christian example for your children, one of the greatest gift they will ever recieve from you.   
                                                 God Bless, Steve