turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotional for Thursday 6/7/2012

Started by Roostem33, June 06, 2012, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

If people asked around about us, they would start finding a pattern developing, whether good or bad, we have a reputation. The question is, Is it good or bad? If we want to be used by God, then we need a good reputation. So be faithful in the little things. You can never be too small for God to use—only too big. If you are willing to do whatever God wants you to do and be faithful in that, just watch what God will accomplish through your life.

But keep on in the ways of the Lord your God, fearing him and keeping his orders and hearing his voice, worshipping him and being true to him. (Deuteronomy 13: 4)

1 For this reason I make request to you, brothers, by the mercies of God, that you will give your bodies as a living offering, holy, pleasing to God, which is the worship it is right for you to give him. 2 And let not your behavior be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. (Romans 12: 1-2)

Lord, please give me the strength to live my life according to Your Word so I can be a better servant for You. Forgive me for the times that I have let the world influence the way that I act and think. Thank You for all the blessings in my life!! In Jesus name Amen!

Have a blessed week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Great accountability Jody!!

Thanks!!

God Bless,
David B.

Duke0002

Right on my target, Jody.  Thank you!    :jesus-cross:

turkey slayer

If only more christians would take this message and live it! great devo! :jesus-cross: