turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Another honest feedback thread

Started by styger, May 31, 2012, 11:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

You can find out if there is a market for them by posting them in the classified with your price and a sound file.  You'll find out fairly quickly.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

styger

sound files added to the sound file section of the forum.

Old Gobbler

:wagon:    :welcomeOG:

They look sharp !!  I would continue to keep making them !  Cost style calls have a good following , and tend to sell well , to be truthful almost any style of call sells here , because of the wide audience and amount of turkey hunters that visit the site - turkey hunters like calls ....

You mentioned you need a outlet to sell them , you just arrived at a very good way of doing so by showing nice pictures of you calls , in time after posting some and showing some a call maker can build up a good reputation and following - Sound files are the new hottest thing going on here and are very popular , because it demonstrates the sound of the calls and removes all hesitation from prospective customers - its not to hard to figure out to make a video , if you try it you wont be sorry you did - but if you cant no problem you can always play them over the phone

The site {OG} enjoys the highest traffic and participation of any turkey hunting site anywhere , the peak times are just after Thanksgiving until about now , and during this time period  is when turkey calls sell the most - you can sell calls anytime of the year here but like I said peak time is around those time periods

just wanted to shoot you a warm welcome to the site and hope you utilize many of the sites features , and I know you will do well here

best regards-- Shannon 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon