News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Red Dots and GPS

Started by keyser12ga, May 31, 2012, 08:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyser12ga

For Sale:

First:  Mueller MX-1 Red Dot.  I have used this to kill 3 of my last 4 birds and have had zero issues with the sight. One of the original rings broke, so I replaced them with US made aluminum and the mom/pop store I was at only had silver so they were painted...these are included.   The rubber "eye relief" ring around the rear of the scope is missing, it doesn't affect anything as your eye will be nowhere near it really, but thought I'd mention it. It uses a 2032 battery. Asking $55 shipped USPS money order or Paypal + 3%

Second:  TRUGLO Red Dot.  I do not know what model this is and have not used it personally, so I hope you can tell what you need by the description (factory instructions are included).  It has the option of green or red reticle with 5 brightness settings for each.  It has 4 reticle settings, +, circle and dot, dot, and circle with crosshairs.  It operates off of a 2032 battery.  $55 shipped USPS money order or Paypal + 3%

Lastly:  Lowrance iFinder HUNT gps +WAAS  waterproof receiver.  I know little to nothing about this.  It includes the operation instructions.  It powers up and displays the map and coordinates and everything appears to function correctly.  The screen does have some scratches.  I do not know anything about the software or updates for this but will answer any questions to the best of my ability.  $35 shipped USPS money order or Paypal + 3%