OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Just want to share

Started by Eric Gregg, May 22, 2012, 09:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

My wife and I have been trying to have a baby for 4 years now, and last Thursday faced the devastating news that after trying with help from Dr. to conceive it did not work.
It was very hard for both of us, and to be honest it almost felt like a death. Somehow, God has given us strength to move forward and pull together. It was hard but sometimes it is amazing how much God gives us strength to endure difficulties and disappointments. I will not stop believing in God performing a miracle, and I just wanted to share this to praise God for His strength.

Keep believing with us.

Eric

misfire

Eric,
They are making great strides in medicine all the time. Keep the faith, and remember, Abraham waited a long time too. In the meantime, look at alternatives. There are a ton of kids out there that need a loving family
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Roostem33

That has to be hard to deal with, my prayers are for you both to keep your strength and never quit believing!!  :cross2:

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

Thanks for letting us know, Eric.  Praying for the Lord's will! 

lightsoutcalls

My wife and I went through all of the tests and watching the calendar, etc. years ago.  It wasn't long after we stopped trying to hard to make it happen, God stepped in and took over.  We had begun to explore adoption options when we found out my wife was pregnant. 
Sometimes God's timing and our timing seem to be worlds apart.  Sometimes we just don't get the answer we want.  Sometimes, a little ways down the road, God let's us in on the "why" that we so often want to know in the thick of the situation.
I pray that God will give you both strength and encouragement to know that He recognizes your desires, frustrations and disappointments and that He already has His plan in the works.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

savagecaller

My wife and I also traveled that road. Infertility doctors, wife's cancer, then adoption. By my wife's faith and God's grace we adopted the boy in my picture. 8 years ago God lead us to him and he lead me to God. I believe we were meant to be, and it was God's plan. If anything would have happened differently it wouldn't have worked. Lightsoutcalls said it perfectly. God bless you both !!!   A work in progress, Steve

Eric Gregg

Thanks Guys for the support and sharing :jesus-cross: