North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

NWTF 24" Super X2. Indian Creek .665/.675 hevi13 6's and 7

Started by learn2hide, May 19, 2012, 04:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

learn2hide

Quote from: learn2hide on June 13, 2012, 09:19:16 PM
So I got the .675 choke from Indian Creek and it actually got worse...I ended up returning the Indian Creek and am going to Roberts Gun Works out of Arkansas...I'm going to try the .660 Final Strut and probably get the forcing cones lengthened if that tube doesnt' do it on its own. In speaking to them they stated the Hevi 13 Mag Blends have been their best loads consistently out of most guns, not that straight 6's and 7's are doing poorly...he also stated that Federal HW 7's are excellent even though the pellet numbers aren't that high.  This new tube being non ported will give me a chance to shoot the HW Federals and the FC Wad if it comes down to that.  Will post pictures when I get some more, this has been an interesting process, more to come...

I did find the winner....Final Strut .660 from Roberts Gun Works, posted pics in a new thread
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

allaboutshooting

Congratulations. That's an excellent product.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."