OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The "Little Monster" spoke today and a BIG turkey took a dirt nap.

Started by mightyjoeyoung, April 30, 2012, 11:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

yelpy

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on May 03, 2012, 10:02:14 PM
Quote from: yelpy on May 03, 2012, 09:01:16 PM

Awsome bird! Congrat's on the beaut.

Wish they grew spirs like that around here. Haven't ever seen a multiple bearded bird around here either.

Just worked a bird up for my buddy Norm this morning.  Sported 1 7/16" and 1 5/8" spurs.  And the best thing?...there are at least 3 more 4+ year old birds still in the area!  2 of which you can see hooks on at 60 + yards with the naked eye.   :z-guntootsmiley:

Congrat's to you and your buddy Norm on another fine bird.. Sounds like you have a few more fine ones to hunt for. Wish I'd seen some birds like that. I could only imagine what one would look like mounted up and put in the man cave. We have some heavy weights and some old birds but never do we see spirs like that on a bird. We do hunt a lot of rocky terrain.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Punisher

captin_hook

Don. That's a heck of a bird. Thick double beards, long Sharp hooks. What a pa bird! Congrats.

mightyjoeyoung

Thank you sir!  Got one more multi bearded bird and 2 more hogs up on he same hill.  Hope to punch ones ticket here real soon!
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!