turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Lord Called her Home Last Night

Started by pappy, May 10, 2012, 09:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I wanted to pass on that Dorothy has gone on to Heaven, she went in her sleep last night at 11:30, we are finalizing things, looks like Friday services, still need all the prayers and thoughts, God Bless you all, Jack
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

lightsoutcalls

Sorry to hear of your loss.  I pray that God would be strength and comfort for you, your wife and loved ones.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

vaturkey

Jack

I'm very sorry for you & your family's loss. I will continue to keep the family in my prayers.

God Bless  :jesus-cross:

Ricky
Vaturkey

woodwzrd

I am very sorry to hear of your loss Pappy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers that our Heavenly Father will lay his comforting hand on your family in your time of need.

Houndstooth Game Calls

Old Gobbler

Hang in there ,it's always difficult to let loved ones move on to a better place ,but in the end she is shurely in good hands of the Lord now and at peace

God Bless and hang in there-Shannon 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

misfire

I am sorry to read this Jack. My prayers go out to your wife and the whole family that God will grant you peace and the knowledge that she is much better off and enjoying something that we can only dream about right now
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Beard

May God bless and keep you during this time...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Roostem33

Jack, I'm so sorry for your family's loss and my prayers go out for all of you.  :cross2:

God Bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

hookedspur

Sorry to hear this Pappy Your family will be in our prayers .
May God Bless and Keep You .  :cross2:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

bbcoach

My Prayers go out to you and your entire Family, Jack.  May God's Love and Peace be with You Now and Always knowing you two will be Reunited in Heaven.  Thank You Jesus for Your Sacrifice!  

May God Bless You and your Entire Family,

Ron  

drenalinld

Been thinking about you guys all day. Praying for you. Her suffering is over.

smurf

I was sorry to hear the news Jack.  I hope Norma is doing ok or at least as ok as she can during this time.  Our prayers are with you.
If you can't stand behind our troops.  Feel free to stand in front of them.

hunter-b

MisterEd55

Jack,
I've been praying for you and your family since I found out about her cancer.  I know the loss is painful because my mom went to be with the Lord last September and there are times when I miss her a lot.  The thing that strengthens me is knowing I will see her again and we will rejoice together in heaven because of the salvation Christ has given both of us.  That certainty brings joy in the midst of the pain.  Jesus really has triumphed over sin and death.

Still praying for you and your wife,
Ed
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5