OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Devotional for Thursday 5/10/2012

Started by Roostem33, May 09, 2012, 11:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roostem33

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

The only way to get to the site that is most likely the actual place Jesus was baptized is to traverse a no-man's land laced with mines. There's a narrow road leading down to the Jordan. On rare occasions, scholars and tourists may be taken there, but only in the company of Israeli soldiers and their guns. In life, we walk through minefields and get surrounded by enemies. But God's promise is to be our "convoy." If we go in company with Him, we don't have to tremble at the dangers around us.

Dear Lord, thank you for all that you do for us in our everyday lives! Please forgive me for all the times that I have not trusted in what your Word says, You are our  guiding light! Give us the strength to believe and trust what You have promised us!
In Jesus name we pray, Amen!!!

Have a great week,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

AMEN!!!

Excellent Jody!!!

Thank the Lord, our access to Him, is not like His place of baptism, but wide open and easy to transverse!!

God Bless,
David B.

MisterEd55

Amen, Jody!!  I really love Deuteronomy. :bible:
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5