OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another Turkey Falls Victim To The Strut Pasture (VIDEO)

Started by HARDCORE, May 05, 2012, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

RagingRoyal

Great video!  Its inspired me to come up with a catch phrase to yell out before I shoot from now on.  :toothy12:
This space is for rent.

MossbergMike

That has got to be the best way I have seen some one keep a bird out of strut! lmao awesome!  :fud: :OGani:

T-Dub

Old Gobbler

TOO FUNNY !!!!  :TooFunny:

Once again , another top quality video  ,you guys have killed a mess of turkeys this season again , I guess you can say its the last thing he ever heard --  Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Fullfan

Congrats on both, looks like you are shooting low and right. I know it was two dead birds, but the shot looks low.
Don't gobble at me...

HARDCORE

Quote from: Fullfan on May 06, 2012, 09:56:55 PM
Congrats on both, looks like you are shooting low and right. I know it was two dead birds, but the shot looks low.

"I know, Art. Thanks for noticing"   

HC

Preacher

I am really in a very uncomfortable postion here, but I have to do what I think is right.    Saggdaddy needs a Chaplin, and as bad as I hate to I will start hunting and filming with yall ,  just to fulfill my obligation to society.   Yall get with and lets iron out the details ie:  pay!,  what kind of new truck yall will provide,  the kind of calls, camo, and shotgun I need,   and so forth.     Yall can "thank" me later.
Romans 8:37