OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How cool is this to find in your house

Started by Basser69, May 03, 2012, 09:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basser69

I grabbed a pile of clothes in the laundry room last night to throw in the washer and this came shooting out. The Mrs. was standing there and she just about soiled herself. I just laughed and did the boot shuffle on him. He was only about 1 1/2"-2" long but it was the first one she had ever seen. We kill them at least 1 or 2 at work every week. I was told they come in on new lumber and I am a believer in that.

runngun

Put him in the freezer and break him out when she makes you mad......
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

stinkpickle

charlie

Deputy 14

Spiders are bad enough. If I found that I would set my house on fire shortly after the stroke I would have.

blackmagic

Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 03, 2012, 02:45:25 PM
Spiders are bad enough. If I found that I would set my house on fire shortly after the stroke I would have.
you wouldn't last very long in a Florida swamp

woodchip

Wow, and I thought it was bad when I've found centipedes inside over the last couple years!  I'm not a bug person and almost came unglued when I was laying on the couch and one tickled my cheek while crawling by.  I've got the problem taken care of now.

Deputy 14

Quote from: blackmagic on May 03, 2012, 03:27:28 PM
Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 03, 2012, 02:45:25 PM
you wouldn't last very long in a Florida swamp

No. That's why I stay north of there.  :TooFunny:

SinGin

tomstopper

savagecaller

I ain't never seen a trumpet like that Scott. Can you demonstrate how it works ?