OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I'm a LOSER

Started by Solid Snake, May 03, 2012, 09:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman

I'm notorious for losing strikers also. When the season's over I'm going to make up a dozen or so corn cob strikers, maybe that'll last me. LOL

After leaving my Neil Cost box call lying in the woods a few times I quit taking it hunting. Had a heck of a time finding it a couple times.

Solid Snake

Quote from: guesswho on May 04, 2012, 09:10:52 PM
I just got back from a trip to Kentucky.  I'm now missing a brand new hat and a Trumpet call.  Whats odd is I had them  at my buddy's house when I was cleaning a turkey.  Next morning before heading to the woods I couldn't find them.  Got home and unpacked and still no sign of them.  I'm hoping my buddy or his Wife finds them somewhere around their house :-\  I even lost my boots this year, but I found them where I parked a few days before.

You know its bad when you lose your boots!

Solid Snake

Quote from: barry on May 06, 2012, 05:20:40 PM
I leave my pride in the woods more often than not...does that count?

Oh it counts - I've done it quite a few times this year  :(

vicksburg

I lost my dang pocket knife this past weekend on the KS/NE line!!
]

goblr77

I left my cabela's gobbler lounger in the woods a few weeks ago. I abandoned my original setup that morning and walked some roads trying to strike a bird. I spotted one and dumped my lounger right there. I had to reposition to get to a calling spot and forgot about the lounger when I killed the bird. I didn't realize I had done it until I went to another place the next weekend and opened my truck toolbox to get it out. It was gone!  :help:Good thing I had a couple extra seat cushions in there. After the hunt I went back to get it and it was still right where I left it....one week later. :thanks: