OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkeys - Cooler Weather = DEAD! (VIDEO)

Started by HARDCORE, May 02, 2012, 07:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

It was 34 degrees in West Alabama the morning of April 12th and the turkeys liked it.

It's my turn again to run the camera and if I don't shoot one out from under Chris, he's first shooter.  ;D

This was a fun, quick hunt. Struttin, gobbling, spittin and drummin. You can actually hear the spit and drum twice.

HC            

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

BOFF

That was some good wing shooting!!!

Great times and great video!!!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

gophert

One of the best videos I've seen in a while...I love the goose shot!  Keep it up boys!

J-Shaped

Nice video, and loved the recovery shot on the 2nd bird. That was awesome.

I remember that morning well. I took my best gobbler so far this year on the same morning. The weather was a nice change of pace from the high temps the previous week.

ncturkey

goblr77

bird

Great video guy. Definately could hear the spitting on the video.

HARDCORE

Quote from: AngryBird on May 03, 2012, 09:53:58 AM
Great video guy. Definately could hear the spitting on the video.

On a 5.1 or higher surround system and or a good set of headphones, the drumming is almost as good as hearing it first hand. I don't think most standard computer speakers are capable of transmitting the drum sound. 

HC

stinkpickle

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

archery1

Take a kid hunting

njdevilsb

Roostem33

That did happen fast!!! Congratulations!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)