Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What have you donated to the woods this year?

Started by Spring_Woods, May 01, 2012, 07:53:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapper1982

my primos box cutter. i know where it is but man 2 miles is a long way. figure i will get it next time i hunt back there. 3 hen deks had a lot of gear and they fell out of my vest somewhere. a plastic case with my 3 favorite mouth calls. this is a bad year lol

WFI79

:angry9: OH MAN I hate this subject.... So far this year..... Bunch of field wipes, bunch of hevi-shot, bunch of feathers, favorite mouth call, striker that I've had forever and lost couple other times but always managed to find it, cell phone case, jack knife and God only knows what else will be gone before the end of season!!!!!!!! I hardly ever loose stuff deer hunting but turkey hunting behind me is like a free yardsale!!!! But as long as the birds keep gobbling I'll keep smiling!!! 

nantzh

I have done pretty good this year.  I left a hen decoy in Nebraska, i guess it fell out of my vest.  And i have lost my favorite striker.  I have a bad habbit of sticking strikers into the top of my snake boot in between calling sessions.......

redarrow

Quote from: Flydown on May 01, 2012, 08:59:10 AM
A bunch of toilet paper and handi wipes!  ;D ;D

You beat me to it. Although I did lose two treestands to a punk.

J Hook

Im with Hardcore on this one,Feathers and Hevi-Shot :wave:

joshb311

Striker, pair of gloves, thermacell and a year's worth of stress! Can't wait until next season!  :fud:

swamp_bird89

Feathers, turkey shot, one glove, 2 strikers, and a thermacell I found a week later.

vaturkey

I left some lonely hens in the woods lookin for their man !  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Garrett Trentham

Found a slate call with two stikers. Yall keep on losing stuff, I'll keep on finding it.

"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

renegade19

2 pot calls and 2 strikers last fall that I was able to retrieve later.  Nothing but pellets and a wad so far this year.  Got 2 tags left for Illinois Southern Zone 5th season which opens Thursday so the jury is still out!

Oh yeah, one Hooks "eliminator" call that I lost BEFORE the season.  Still wondering about that.........

dadsahuntin

I didnt lose any items this year but crossing a creek one morning by way of a fallen oak I look down and see in the water 4 bright lights shining straight up out the water. Someone had just lost there very expensive light set, in pitch dark.  Hope he had a backup.
Sit and Wait?......Run and Gun?.....Box Call?....Slate Call?....Diaphram?.....Camo Pattern?.....Blind no Blind?....This gun that gun?....No 4,5,6?...Right answers gets you:Which one has the bigger beard?!!!!

WNM

Surprisingly just a mouth call. I either swallowed it or spit it out when I jumped up after a bird I shot  :toothy12: It was missing when I got back to the house

bluetick58

gobblingghost

Shotgun