Main Menu

Another Bama Season In The Books

Started by HARDCORE, April 30, 2012, 07:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

budtripp

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have got to make a trip to the south one of these springs. 2 Turkey tags a year here at home is just waaaayyyy too few  :funnyturkey:

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

slamman

congrats.  looking forward to the video version

Hognutz

Congrats to you guys. Another great season for you. Can't wait for the videos. Well done..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

hookedspur

Congrats Ronnie & Chris on a great season and thanks for sharing it with us.  :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

870FaceLift

Thanks for sharing the pics.  Great season.  You guys really stacked some snoods there!  Glad to see you didn't let them egg snatchers slither off either  :you_rock:
Pass it on...

Rio Fan

Congrats on another great season.  That picture of the strutter by the Dave Smith hen is one of the coolest I've ever seen. 

How long were the spurs on that one bird in the picture - those are some hooks!  :icon_thumright:

intherut

LX_Trkyhntr

Congrats guys!!  I love the pic with the gobblers heads showing the number!!!!! :you_rock: :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

catdaddy

Love , love love the pics!!  Way to "git er done"

Flydown

It was a pleasure to share a tree with you almost every morning of our Spring season Bro! I was not as quick as you this year but look out next year,I'm gonna have both my legs back and the RUN and gun will be back on 100%! Come on Spring 2013!

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

goblr77

Great pics fellas. Congrats on a fine season.