OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I desperately need prayer

Started by misfire, April 30, 2012, 10:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

I have been a Christian for a very long time. I truly trust in the Lord to do what is right in my life to help glorify Him. Right now, I am going through a terrible time and could really use your prayers. My only request is that God uses me and what I am going through to help me spread His word and Grace.
Thanks,
Lee
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

woodwzrd

Prayers going up from WI Lee.

Our Heavenly Father will not hand us more than what we can handle at any one time. Often times the trials that we face are put into play to help us learn and to strengthen our ties with Him. What ever the challenge or trial may be that you are setting out to conquer your faith in the Lord will carry you through.

gophert

Will do Lee!  I take heart in knowing that God has my path laid before me.  I may not understand it or even like it, but I know His glory will shine through all situations.  

Tim

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Duke0002

Praying for you, Lee.  Remember Jesus' cross which saved you.  Keep your faith strong the One who redeemed you.  He will guide you through this meat grinder.  Live in the grace/favor He's given you in Jesus.   He has promised that He will work things out.

-Dale

BOFF

Heavenly Father,

Thank you for my brother Lee. We lift him up to you now, asking for your hedge of protection to be over him and his family. Honor his request and faithfulness in seeking you, and trusting you, in the situations he is facing. Help him to feel you presence, to where he knows he is not alone, but being guided by your Holy Spirit, in this battle. Give him wisdom, and the knowledge to use it, in dealing with all affairs of his life. Bless him physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Allow whatever he is going through, to result in positive outcomes, for we know he will give you the glory and honor, as you so deserve.

Thank you for what you are going to do, and for what you have already done.

For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!!

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart. There is so much scripture that lends proof to me seving a Living and Loving God, and even more proof from what is posted here. John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world
I know that there will be many tests of my faith, but in all my 48 years, this one is the worst
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

lightsoutcalls

Lee,
   I don't know what you're going through, but God does.  Over the past few years I have been through situations that I would not wish on anyone.  Several times I have been to that place of not knowing if I could go on, and realizing there was nothing I could do in my own power or strength to change my situation.  God is faithful.  He knows our limits better than we do.  Sometimes we get to see the "why" of our struggles, other times, we may never know this side of heaven.  Be assured that you have a God that loves you beyond what you can understand, and He has the power and resources to carry out His plan for your life.  Be assured that you have folks here that you can PM at any time that you need more personal support or input.  God puts us in each others lives to help carry our burdens to Him and to lift up our brothers in times of need.  I pray that He will strengthen and encourage you to face the battle that lays ahead and that in the end you will be found faithful. 

Wendell
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va.  :jesus-cross:

May God Bless you & your family .
Vaturkey

TnTurk

Prayers sent to you Lee from Tn and John 16:33 is one of my favorite verses in the Bible as well.  Sometimes when we have problems or hardships that just seem to much for us is better off just given to God so His grace and glory can abound for others to see. After all, when this brief life here on earth is over, we win because we do have a Father in heaven that has overcome the world. Be steadfast in your faith my brother.  :bible:
                                                God Bless, Steve

MisterEd55

Praying for you now.  He will NOT leave you NOR forsake you.
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

Roostem33

Lee, my prayers are with you brother!! What ever the problem, it is not to big for God. Stay strong and keep your faith.

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

stumpy

Lee we'll be praying for you

Stumpy
Happy Hunting
Thanks
Chad
AKA- Stumpy

Chad Hutcheson
Po box 55477
McRae Ga

wisconsinteacher

Prayers from WI Lee.  I hope this time in your life makes you stronger.

West Augusta

Prayers sent from West Virginia.
We are here for you Lee.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.