turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Picked out my Red Dot today!!!

Started by BrowningGuy88, April 29, 2012, 07:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrowningGuy88

Well, I picked out the red dot that is going on my next T-Gun today! It is going to be the Eotech XPS 2-0 with 65 MOA circle and 1 MOA dot. Going to pick it up next couple of weeks - can't wait to get it mounted up and rolling. It will be mounted on a Benelli M2 Tactical.

Daman

sugarray

Great site there!!!  If I change, it would be this one!!

BrowningGuy88

Picked up my Eotech XPS 2-0 last night! It is amazing! By far the best optic quality I have ever owned. Thanks to Busta Biggun and BOFF for my purchase! Those two guys kicked me over the edge with their reviews of the XPS 2-0 and the Benelli M2 Tactical.

Don't get me wrong I can't wait to swing my BIG 10 on a bird next season, but I am going to be hunting North Alabama next year also so thought a light rig was in order! The M2 Tactical and the XPS will definitely be spending some time in the woods. All I gotta do is find a choke that will shoot Win XRHD 6's cause that is what I am going to run. Right now it has a Trulock Ported Full and 000 buck in it for HD.

I will be posting pics and reviews as I use the gun and sight more.

Daman

busta biggun

that's great Daman. Keep us posted on how you like it!

mossyoakpro

Daman,

There have been some rave reviews about the Jellyhead and #6's from that gun....it might be worth a try.
Phillippians 4:13

BrowningGuy88

That gun sang with the Rhino. I sold it to a hunting buddy that liked it more than me. I am running a Vinci now.

gobbler74

Same scope mounting on my Browning gold 10 ga.  :icon_thumright:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Deputy 14

Good choice. Have one on my M16A2 and it's held up great. I should also say it has really been put through the ringer without ever losing zero.