News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey guys...

Started by cannonball, April 24, 2012, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

Mind if I join in on the fun?

I picked up this Super Bantam the other day. It's going to be my turkey killing machine for next year. I am going to either Cerma Coat it in matte black (gun has a blued finish) or just get the whole gun dipped in Bottomland camo. I am putting a Burris FF3 on top, and a TruGlo SSX on her. I will probably shoot some Federal and Hevi #7's, and go with the one that patterns the best.
Thanks to savduck for showing me the light on 20 gauge turkey slayers!

JnL

That is gonna be a killer setup!!  I vote bottomland on the finish!

Waddle Whacker

X2 on the bottomland. You're gonna have a great setup when you're done, she'll make you forget all about that big ole heavy 12 gauge.

gobblergls

You are preaching to the choir regarding the Super B.   One improvement on mine was trigger work done by a competent gunsmith.  It had a lousy trigger.  Now it's pretty good.  If only something could be done about the clunky safety which is pia stiff...

goblr77

I vote for a Bottomland bath.

savduck

yeah I think bottom land would look sharp. Dont forget your CLAW sling. We will see iif you can shuck them shells like I can with that little 870.

Remember...boom boom boom, flop, flop, flop.

Ive enjoyed mine this season, wont ever go back.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

Quote from: savduck on April 25, 2012, 08:09:25 PM
yeah I think bottom land would look sharp. Dont forget your CLAW sling. We will see iif you can shuck them shells like I can with that little 870.

Remember...boom boom boom, flop, flop, flop.

Ive enjoyed mine this season, wont ever go back.

Next time we hunt together I'm making you tote a single shot so I can get a chance. :TooFunny:
I am putting a claw on her, forgot to add that to the list. I'm wanting the bottomland too, just hate not being able to do it myself.

surehuntsalot

congrats on the new turkey killer
you won't be sorry going to the 20
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mossyoakpro

Quote from: goblr77 on April 25, 2012, 08:47:03 AM
I vote for a Bottomland bath.

A buddy of mine from Virginia can hook you up on the Bottomland bath....

www.hiddenbydesign.com

He is also on facebook and just posted a Bottomland 11-87 he just finished.....that thing looks sweet!!!
Phillippians 4:13