OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another 835 pattern (lead)

Started by TrackeySauresRex, April 26, 2012, 11:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

I didn't do some exclusive patterning. Another red dot lost it's zero with my ol mossy,so I'm now using a set of Hi Viz sights. I'm pleased with the results of these sights. I can pick em up real easy. I just figured I'd post the picture up anyway. Nothing earth shattering. Just another smoked Tom  ;D

J.H 690 - Win H.V 3-½" #6's 2oz.

@40 w/dirty barrel and a little windy
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

beagler

Nice. Purchase an Aimpoint red dot scope and you won't have to worry about losing your zero. I have a 9000SC on my 835 for years with no issues.
Never Misses

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: beagler on April 26, 2012, 06:18:27 PM
Nice. Purchase an Aimpoint red dot scope and you won't have to worry about losing your zero. I have a 9000SC on my 835 for years with no issues.

Thanks for that info. This year I've elected to go a different rout,even though the red dots have served me well. I've raised the  comb on it with a nice piece of pipe insulation,camo taped velcrowed to the top of the stock. Now you don't get slapped in the face by the stock. ;D  It works real well,and don't look too bead either. The sights are very bright and now I don't have to worry about batteries either.
B-Well
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."