turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what turkey vest to buy.

Started by herronjr, April 18, 2012, 09:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herronjr

I need a new turkey vest with alot of pockets to hold calls any suggestions would be very helpful.

Chris Downs

I currently use the Mossy Oak Super Elite III.  Absolutely love it!!  Lot's of pockets and great seat.  If you don't like the vest style and would prefer the strap style vest, I would go with the Mossy Oak Limbhanger.  Pretty pricey, but very well laid out and even better seat/pad.  The Limbhanger will be my next vest.

870BkWht

Quote from: Chris Downs on April 18, 2012, 09:06:08 PM
I currently use the Mossy Oak Super Elite III.  Absolutely love it!!  Lot's of pockets and great seat.  If you don't like the vest style and would prefer the strap style vest, I would go with the Mossy Oak Limbhanger.  Pretty pricey, but very well laid out and even better seat/pad.  The Limbhanger will be my next vest.

X 2 for the Super Elite III.  Mine is MO obsession, but thats just personal preference. 

MiamiE

I use the Super Elite as well. I'm actually selling a brand new one in the for sale section too!

tha bugman

HunterMan

Gooserbat

I wore out a Super Elite and replaced it with an Ol' Tom.  While the Ol'Tom is a good vest  I wish I would  have went back with another Super Elite or Limbhanger.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tha bugman

mudhen

SE III for me!

I've blown up the rest.

Not happy that the SE III in MOBL is not the new Treklite, but I can live with that so my outfit matches  ;D

Sold my SE III Treklite in AP to a buddy, and he loves it, and it's holding up so far...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

mdtkyhntr

Limbhanger for me. I've used a bunch but my most recent 2 were the SE III and the Limbhanger, and I like the Limbhanger better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

swap between my Tac Tater II and an Ol' Tom vestless shirt with badlands pack

the cabelas vest fits my short torso better than most and has a real nice seat
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

cannonball

SammyC

Limbhanger is awesome but that new cabelas vest is pretty sweet

savduck

Georgia Boy

Gold Spur

I just bought the Cabela's, Super Tat'r III. I've worn it hunting every morning for the past week and it's the most comfortable vest I have ever owned. There's plenty of storage in it and the seat cushion is very comfortable. I've had two setups that I sat for over 45 minutes and my butt didn't hurt. After I bought the vest I didn't know if I made the right choice, but after wearing it to the woods for the first time I knew I had picked a winner.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!