turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

truglo gobble stopper red dot??????

Started by scdxt, April 18, 2012, 08:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scdxt

thinking about this or a open style for my 21" 870sm. any reviews? im currently shooting tru glo pro series magnum sights and like them just like to try the red dot thing what yall think?

mossyoakpro

I have one on my 11-87....this is the best thing that I have done as far as turkey hunting in a long time.  My eyesight has gone south so I put this sight on this year and I am 3 for 3 so far with it.  I love the 2 colors it has....I use the low level green in the low light and switch to the red when the sun is higher and brighter.

I have the one with the integrated saddle mount attached....I figured it would be more heavy duty mounted that way.  I am kinda anal so I check mine every time I leave the truck to make sure it is working even though I put a brand new battery in it prior to the season and I carry an extra in my vest....just in case  ;D
Phillippians 4:13

ElkTurkMan

Mike Honcho

I just bought one and installed on my Ithaca 37 Turkeyslayer...have not had time to shoot it yet.

Mine has the extended sun shade on front....I am curious if you guys use this...I would think it would be beneficial in early moning sun.

Mike

DirtNap647

did you get the tru glo tru brite open red dot if so could you tell me where the battery is located

archery1

had a truglo gobble stopper on my 835

was very sturdy  ,bright and held zero.. i went with a mueller quick shot for a bigger sight window.. both are great sights.. the truglo was cheaper though..
Take a kid hunting