turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best box call for Turkeys

Started by brkncly, April 16, 2012, 05:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrclif

Billy White Hustlin Hen $65.00 something about the tone it produces drives em crazy.

jdoster

I have enjoyed my new Tom Teasers Call.

stone road turkey calls

the one next to you and your dead turkey.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Houndstooth Game Calls

Quote from: mrclif on April 26, 2012, 12:29:04 PM
Billy White Hustlin Hen $65.00 something about the tone it produces drives em crazy.

What he said!!!

clarksvalley

i bought a cherry and poplar field grade box at the harrisburg show a few years back from mr. paul,and this call is a turkey talkin machine.

mossyoakpro

Quote from: mrclif on April 26, 2012, 12:29:04 PM

:z-winnersmiley:
Phillippians 4:13

601hand

There are tons of box calls on the market.  You can spend anywhere from $15 to $200.  You dont need to go out and spend $100 on a box call.  I use a Primos Lil Heartbreaker.  They are abou $50 and sound really good.  I have had really good luck with mine.

culpeper

Wendell builds a great call and I had the chance to talk with him quite a while at Nashville this year and he is one fine gentlemen as well.

PureGold

Irving Whitt short box! Love it! David Halloran Short box...love it!

TauntoHawk

for a box call on a budget I've been impressed with the Cane Creek custom pro box.. $35 and it talks turkey

I actually carry it over some customs that cost 2-3 times as much
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>