turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Daughter Has Been In The Hospital

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 16, 2012, 10:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Sure glad to hear all is better.  The right antibiotics work.  These complications are rare but occur.

tha bugman

heathwesley

This has no doubt been very scary for her Dad - Great news that she is feeling better.  God Bless your family.

pullit

Brad, glad to hear she is better, Hope everything turns out great and soon.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Just spoke with the doctor.  He said that she is going to stay at least another day or so until he feels like she and her body is for sure back to about normal or so that he knows for sure this infection doesn't reverse on us.   Right now her crp and white blood cell count is still high.  So those 2 things are what the doc is worried about.  They are slowly coming down.  Doc wants to take her off the steroid to probably help her white blood cell count come down I think is what he said.  The dentist who did the surgery is supposed to take a look at her sometime to day.

I'll stay in touch.

Brooke is sleeping now.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

Prayers sent thanking the Good Lord for watching over her, and healing her body. Glad she is better Brad.
Blessed is His Holy Name! :cross2:

hunter-b

Clif Owen

Sorry to hear of her problems. Glad things are better!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks again for all the prayers guys.  Brooke sure does appreciate it.  I told Brooke you guys are praying and pulling for her.   She definately is getting better.

redarrow

bbcoach

My Prayers go out to your daughter and your entire family Brad.  Take strength from God and Peace knowing that God will provide for your daughter.  Something like this puts everything else in our lives into perspective.  GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

HARDCORE

OLE RASPY

Hope all is well and a speedy recovery prayers sent :jesus-cross: