turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

4 trumpets for sale

Started by cleanslate, April 14, 2012, 02:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleanslate

I was finally able to get some trumpets done after working through a developmental phase for the past couple of two or three months, so here are the ones that I have for sale at the present time:

Kauri with a black acrylic mouthpiece, deer antler lipstop, and a hand turned brass ferrule. Sold.

Kauri with a white acrylic mouthpiece, cork lipstop and a hand turned brass ferrule. Sold

Yellowheart with a white acrylic mouthpiece and lipstop. $45 TYD

And finally a "mystery wood" trumpet with a black acrylic mouthpiece, cork lipstop, and a hand turned brass ferrule. Sold.

Each call will come with a certificate of authenticity and is finished with three coats of BLO.

jbennett

I want the last one. Pm sent.

Sanatorium

Derek
real nice turns you got going on there, Its nice to see something differently shaped than the same ol same ol. I likem bud.

CrazyBoy

cleanslate

Thanks Brian. When I decided to start making trumpets I wanted to do something to differentiate myself from all of the other calls being made. Nothing against any of the other trumpets that I see on here, they're some finely crafted pieces, it's just that they're all the same basic design, and I wanted to do something different, kinda outside the norm.