OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best Mouth Call

Started by Mimosa Gobbler, April 14, 2012, 02:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Personally I like mine but I am biased myself also haha! But now I got some real special ones got a certain twist to a couple that aren't on the web that are tough! I got to go on a hunt with Savduck and made him a couple to try ask him about those special v-cuts.  But all in all every fella that's listed on this thread makes some great mouth calls!

savduck

Quote from: Houndstooth Game Calls on April 16, 2012, 08:58:02 PM
Personally I like mine but I am biased myself also haha! But now I got some real special ones got a certain twist to a couple that aren't on the web that are tough! I got to go on a hunt with Savduck and made him a couple to try ask him about those special v-cuts.  But all in all every fella that's listed on this thread makes some great mouth calls!

The new V cuts are off the hook. i like em.
Georgia Boy

vtmchunter

I guess I'll be different since I've been using a Cane Creek Mr. Death the last few years successfully.  I believe I will be looking into the Hooks Executioner or these Houndstooth calls though.

lonnie sneed jr.

Two brands I like and use. Uncle Dave's 3 reed 1/2 moon cutter, and U.D. Bat Cut the other is Kokomo's Out Law Hen and Kokomo's Bat Cut. I don't use a mouth calls alot in the woods but I like these alot when I do use my mouth. For cutting, yelping, and cluck and purr, the 1/2 moon cutter is also a good kee call, I like all 4 of these. Most likely tomorrow will be a mouth call and wing bone morning. Cold rain and snow in the forcast for our opening morning here in WV.

:OGturkeyhead:  :OGturkeyhead:

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dvdegeorge

Butski's Raspy Whisltler and Spring Phantom ....also Woodhaven Red Wasp