turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cherry/Curly Maple Ceramic...SOLD~Thanks

Started by Gobblerstopper, February 25, 2011, 09:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblerstopper

I liked the first combination of this call so much I had to make another one.  Cherry and Curly Maple with a ceramic surface.  This call comes with two strikers.  The Curly Maple is a softer talker and will work great off the roost or to finish a bird.  The Ironwood striker is a more aggressive striker and really brings the rasp out of the ceramic surface.  $65 Shipped.  Thanks....andy

http://www.kaiserkalls.com/Available.htm

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

coachmitchel

dreis3

Great lookin' call, Andy!   :icon_thumright:  I sure wish I had you're stash of curly maple!

-Derick
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Gobblerstopper

Thanks for the compliments.  They are appreciated.

Quote from: dreis3 on February 25, 2011, 10:55:21 PM
I sure wish I had you're stash of curly maple!

-Derick

My stash is getting low.  I've been trying to conserve it, but it makes a great sounding call.  I know that one day it will be gone, but I have a little bit of it left.  Been chipping away at it since 2005.

This is a picture of a piece of the stump when I knew I was going to get some good looking wood....

This is my brother and I working on what we got....

I had the chance to buy three 8' logs off this tree.  The largest was 46" across at the point where it was cut at the top of the piece that I got.  I didn't buy it. ::)

Sully53

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Awesome pot call and strikers!!!!

Cut*N*Run

Sweet! I love curly maple strikers!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

chatterbox

I bet she sings, Andy! Beautiful combo! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: