OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

835 stardot,hevi #7's 40 yrds

Started by neohiohunter, April 09, 2012, 12:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neohiohunter

yelpy

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: neohiohunter on April 10, 2012, 03:41:19 PM
52 degrees with 44% humidity

Those numbers would climb in 70 degree weather. 

neohiohunter

They sure would.  I wonder how much better it would perfom if I deep cleaned the barrel

MossbergMike

Quote from: neohiohunter on April 11, 2012, 01:11:01 AM
They sure would.  I wonder how much better it would perfom if I deep cleaned the barrel
I don't have a star dot but I noticed a huge difference when I deep cleaned and polished my barrel. Its worth the effort.

neohiohunter

Quote from: MossbergMike on April 11, 2012, 09:53:18 AM
I don't have a star dot but I noticed a huge difference when I deep cleaned and polished my barrel. Its worth the effort.
[quote author=MossbergMike

Im sure it would make a difference but im happy with those numbers I mean do I really need more than Wat I have there. One day I might deep clean my barrel but this close to season Im not gonna even think about touching my barrel

link=topic=23275.msg255006#msg255006 date=1334152398]
[/quote]

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Runnin Gunner

I see dead turkeys in the near future. Great numbers. Just got my hevi 7's in the mail. Got to get to the range and compare my star dot to yours. I'm stoked now, thanks for posting
For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.  (1 Corinthians 2:2)

mikejd

WOW!! That should get the job done.

neohiohunter

Thanks guys, opening day is Monday and im hoping ill be posting pics of just Wat this pattern will do to a bird!

jerf

surehuntsalot

sure am glad that I didn't get rid of my stardot
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

RagingRoyal

Quote from: Deputy 14 on April 09, 2012, 10:14:06 PM
Impressive. Any less distance would probably result in full decapitation.

agreed!!
This space is for rent.