turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jelly Head Chokes

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, February 25, 2011, 02:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

I know where you are coming from but JH's are great chokes for the money. I would rather them be made in the USA instead of China but if they are indeed made in China then so be it. Either way, it won't keep me from using the or recommending them to others.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 25, 2011, 08:56:17 PM
I know where you are coming from but JH's are great chokes for the money. I would rather them be made in the USA instead of China but if they are indeed made in China then so be it. Either way, it won't keep me from using the or recommending them to others.

And I can agree with that.  But just passing on info that I have acquired from my thoughts and some other info I found out.  Now I may be wrong, but if I am I want to be corrected by facts and not a package label that says made in the USA.  The package label probably is correct that the package label is made in the USA.  

spaightlabs

I've never seen a post where one guy followed his own post with a post so many times in a row...

Do you know what it's called when you spread unsubstantiated information on the internet?  Be careful

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: spaightlabs on February 25, 2011, 09:07:50 PM
I've never seen a post where one guy followed his own post with a post so many times in a row...

Do you know what it's called when you spread unsubstantiated information on the internet?  Be careful

Well if I am wrong it won't be the first.  But if you find out the facts please enlighten me.   :you_rock:

gatrkyhntr70

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

knightrider

i read it twice and never saw anything that was spread, just thinking something is different than try to push bogus proof,so what is that called=inquiring mind maybe? never heard of asking a question being illegal

Ctomp1974

It is a pretty serious violation to print made in the USA when it is not.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made_in_USA

I cant give any details, but the company that machines there chokes, do buy U.S. steel, and as far as who machines them. Lets just say that the"I Know" part of your previous statement is wrong.

"I know Indian Creek, Pure Gold, Trulock, Rhino, Kicks, Comp-n-Choke, Colonial Arms, Carlson's, Briley don't make them and we know Hastings sure don't for they went out of business" 

Clint