turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

target paper

Started by forester, February 25, 2011, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forester

Where are yall getting large sheets of paper for testing? Say 30  by 30 inches. Don't want to have to by a huge roll of anything.

runngun

I use brown wrapping paper buy it on a roll cheap
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

southernfly

Hardware store is where i get mine. $12 for a roll thatll last a long time

Reloader

Home Depot or Lowes

Paint section,35in wide x 140ft long for $9.97 a roll

Alabama

Left over christmas paper

VAHUNTER

my son works at Costco. for the past few years he has been bringing me pallet slip sheets. they are the perfect size. i also just bought a roll of contractor paper from Lowes for $10.00
Good things come to those who wait

chatterbox

Quote from: VAHUNTER on February 25, 2011, 06:07:19 AM
my son works at Costco. for the past few years he has been bringing me pallet slip sheets. they are the perfect size. i also just bought a roll of contractor paper from Lowes for $10.00
I never considered lowes contractor paper, shawn. How many 3X3 sheets can you get out of that?

S.C.C

Quote from: chatterbox on February 25, 2011, 06:22:05 AM
I never considered lowes contractor paper, shawn. How many 3X3 sheets can you get out of that?
Buy it from Lowes not HOMO DEPOOT!!!you get around 46 targets per roll. :icon_thumright:

chatterbox

Quote from: S.C.C on February 25, 2011, 06:56:36 AM
Quote from: chatterbox on February 25, 2011, 06:22:05 AM
Buy it from Lowes not HOMO DEPOOT!!!you get around 46 targets per roll. :icon_thumright:
Nice! Thanks S.C.C!

paladin

I use the end of paper rolls from the newspaper print shop. The rolls start out huge but they replace them before they run out. They will give them to you if you ask the right supervisor.  Put on a union hat or shirt if you got one.  Also any place that make paper bags will have them.
"have gun-will travel"

Gobble!

card board from refrigerator boxes from sears

honker22

I work in the R&D Building at a paper mill so I get 36x24 for free.  Most of my pattern stays on this, and it's free
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

anthonyjhallen

afoshie

try going to your local newspaper they have rolls left over from running the press. picked one up from mine the other day for 3 bucks.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: forester on February 25, 2011, 12:08:53 AM
Where are yall getting large sheets of paper for testing? Say 30  by 30 inches. Don't want to have to by a huge roll of anything.

I buy rolls of white butcher paper from Sam's Club. It's available in several widths. I buy 36" and 18" widths. I use 36" for initial patterning and 18" once I have a gun/choke/load sighted in and just want to see a lot of patterns.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."