OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

jellyhead choke sale

Started by knightrider, February 23, 2011, 10:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightrider

bass pro has jellyhead chokes on sell for 35 for regular and 40 for 835/935. on their website :z-winnersmiley:

TScottW99

Wow!  Stopped by the local Gander Mountain the other night and they wanted $69.99 for Jellyheads  :TooFunny: 

Really not sure how they stay open.  Cabelas regular price is $45.
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

3" 870 Shell Shucker

QuoteReally not sure how they stay open.

They prey upon the weak and the old, who stray too far away from the herd.

TScottW99

Checked Bass Pro, no Jellyheads for Win chokes.  :(
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

Gobble!

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on February 24, 2011, 06:43:01 AM

:TooFunny:

mcgruff1533

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on February 24, 2011, 06:43:01 AM

That is so true!!!

davisd9

If you go to gander mountain . com then they are $45 - 50 with free shipping.  Pass pro on sale would be close to that with shipping.  I get stuff from gander mountain a lot quicker than bass pro or cabelas.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

reynolds243

I have one that fits a ben/ber i have on my Stoeger i am prob going to sell for around $25 if someone is interested. It is a year old and had about 12 shots through it to this point.

I like it but think i am going to try the IC instead.

TScottW99

Quote from: reynolds243 on February 24, 2011, 12:39:25 PM
I have one that fits a ben/ber i have on my Stoeger i am prob going to sell for around $25 if someone is interested. It is a year old and had about 12 shots through it to this point.

I like it but think i am going to try the IC instead.

Sending a PM to you.

ILIKEHEVI-13

And just think I gave $30 for 3 brand new Jelly Heads at a store locally that had them on closeout.   Deals like that don't come around too often.   :z-paddy-smiley113:

mmusso

I picked up one yesterday for my Benelli for $34.95 at our local Bass Pro. They had a ton of these in stock for 12 and 20 from what I could tell. The sale runs through March 20th if I remember right

chrmayo

Wish they had the .660 for remington. I already have the .665.
-MAYO-