1187/Jellyhead/mag blend - 3 1/2"

Started by Tarheeler, March 29, 2012, 07:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarheeler

40 yds seems to be @ 7" left of POA -- looks good though

what say ye :funnyturkey:
GOD fearing - Tribute shootin -  Country Boy

jfair

Had to adjust my POA about 6" right and 4" up for the magblends also.  Looks like you will have a very good pattern.  What Jellyhead are you shooting?

WildSpur

Nice!  Magblends were high-left for me.

Cluck more, yelp less

Tarheeler

Quote from: jfair on March 29, 2012, 09:55:48 AM
Had to adjust my POA about 6" right and 4" up for the magblends also.  Looks like you will have a very good pattern.  What Jellyhead are you shooting?
.660 on the choke
GOD fearing - Tribute shootin -  Country Boy

cannonball

chaz_Z7

nice pattern man..did you try any 3 inch shells...they really suprised me in the mag blends  i had almost 230 hits in 10 at 40 ...216 on the second shot...which the barrel might have been dirty..but either way great pattern...anything over 200 in my book is great.. :icon_thumright:

Trevor2

Mag blends were spot on for me lol Shooting at the waddles it swarms his head which is what I have learned to like. Nice pattern.
Strutstopper

captin_hook

Michigander

The 10 is awesome, I'll give ya that. If it were me though, I would be a little concerned with the 20. I meen the edge of the 10 is only a an inch or two away from the turkey head and there isn't hardly a killing pellet in the head.

mossy835

Get your POA and POI synced and you have a winner. I shoot the 3 inch mag blends in the 835 a deadly combination.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

deerslayer357

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!