turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossberg 835, SumToy .675 3" Magblends

Started by chatterbox, March 24, 2012, 05:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

I got a chance to dial in my 835 today, and I was so impressed with how the Magblends shot, I will be selling or trading all my 3.5" Hevi-13 #6
150 in a 10" circle at 40 yards. I really love the evenness of this pattern. Those Magblends hit HARD! :icon_thumright:

sugarray

Hey, looks great.  Don't forget about the 20" area as well.

cannonball

chatterbox

Thanks guys!
There may not be the huge numbers some guys get, but the pattern is nice and even, and I have no doubt that if I do my part, the bird in front of this gun will die.

FloppinTom

Should be enough to cause a gobbler craniotomy. Im going to shoot some heavy 7's this weekend. I have an 835 and a 935. Good luck!
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

haganbd1

beagler

Never Misses

FloppinTom

Chatterbox FYI I shot my 935 and my 835 with jelly head choke .690 at forty yards  :OGturkeyhead:with hevi-shot #7s and am getting around 220 in the 10" and 190 in the 20" for totals around 410. Im reallly pleased with these hevi shot loads. Nice even patterns.
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

mossy835

Yes nice even pattern and a deadly turkey load. I use the 3 inch mag blend and they do their job very well if I do my part. You will like the results when you pull down on that gobbler.
:newmascot:

surehuntsalot

the Magblends shoot awesome in all of my guns
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

MossbergMike

Quote from: chatterbox on March 24, 2012, 05:23:34 PM
I got a chance to dial in my 835 today, and I was so impressed with how the Magblends shot, I will be selling or trading all my 3.5" Hevi-13 #6
150 in a 10" circle at 40 yards. I really love the evenness of this pattern. Those Magblends hit HARD! :icon_thumright:

should be getting my Sumtoy this week can't wait I will post pics as soon as I get a chance to get to the range. Awesome pattern hope I get some of the same. Is your barrel deep cleaned as well?

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

nogoodreezen

I shoot the 7s and love them. Never tried the mag  blends but I may have to soon. Heard a lot of good things about them. Nice pattern.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2