OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

$130 total for new set up!!!

Started by wisconsinteacher, February 24, 2011, 12:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

So I just did the math.  I sold an 870 HD gun + some other AR parts that I don't need and in return have a 3.5" 870 + Knoxx stock/limbsaver pad + Mueller sight and bases for 130.00 to boot.  I think I did alright.  With that said, I am going to order the sight tonight.

pullit

not bad, which choke are you going to run?

wisconsinteacher

SumToy Custom .660-.665-.670 is what I have now.  I hope to shoot one of these days but work and ice fishing are #1 and #2 right now. 

Gobble!

you made out alright it sounds like

sugarray

BigPeck215

i think you will be happy with the SUMTOY customs choke, he is one of the few manufacturers who will actually show pictures of patterns he's shot with his choke, you dont see too many manufacturers divulging that info to ther public, he's shown some stellar patters with regular lead lately

allaboutshooting

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on February 24, 2011, 12:13:06 PM
So I just did the math.  I sold an 870 HD gun + some other AR parts that I don't need and in return have a 3.5" 870 + Knoxx stock/limbsaver pad + Mueller sight and bases for 130.00 to boot.  I think I did alright.  With that said, I am going to order the sight tonight.

Congratulations. It sounds like you made some good buys.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

joshua

Looks like you did real well.   :anim_25: this spring.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

pitjeep

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

VAHUNTER

Good things come to those who wait